We called the Fairfax County police for help....the punks they sent threatened to arrest us. One cop tells my wife that if she keeps crying he'll arrest her and the other cop, La Forge or something, says to me "You call the police this what you get"I said that was wrong and he said "Go ahead, say more fuck'n thing prick" and I thought "Well if you insist".

Monday, August 19, 2013

State pays after child shot with Taser



ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - The state is shelling out in excess of $500,000 to settle a lawsuit filed on behalf of a 10-year-old boy accidentally shot with an electric stun gun by a police officer at a career fair.
Officer Chris Webb, during a career day in May 2012 at Tularosa Intermediate School in Tularosa  pointed his Taser at the boy and said, "Let me show you what happens to people who do not listen to police."

The young victim's attorneys say 50,000 volts of electricity traveled through the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment